Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update (Because I'm Boring)

I realized this morning how boring my blog has been since school has started! I do intend to put up an awesome recipe that Dan and I tried 2 weeks ago and love!! I just need 2 minutes to breathe while I am at home to do that!

I have completed 2 1/2 weeks of school! I have stayed pretty on top of things and have attended all my classes! This keeps me busy between 7am and 7pm everyday.

Lisa came to visit from Washington and we got to spend a lot of time with her this weekend. I just wish we were able to see her more before she leaves!

As far as fun things that we are looking forward to this semester... Dan and I are going with his parents to the Draper Temple Open House on February 10th. We are also hoping to make it down to Arizona for some interviews the last week of March! I will be done with my Health Department Internship and classes in 12 weeks and will graduate on April 24th! As soon as I graduate I will need to start my Gerontology Internship, and I hope to do that at a Hospice agency in Orem.

Thats it for right now!

No comments: