Saturday, January 24, 2009

This is Life

I have been going none stop for three weeks. Today I had a reality check that I can't go full speed all the time.

There's something wrong with the Clutch in Dan's car, I have a cavity that has been hurting and I have a midterm on Monday that I HAVE to take for my online Epi Class!

I called in some reinforcement from Dan's mom to help us get Dan's car to the shop and she is kindly letting Dan borrow her van to drive up to South Jordan (since my car still has bald tires that we haven't had the money to fix).

We didn't have money for tires, and we don't have money for clutch problems and/or cavity problems.

But on a positive note, we did find a solution for the "no computer chair" issue. See we have been using a hard kitchen chair as a computer chair since we moved in and it is painful to sit in... Today we decided to make use of the small arm chair we bought from Ikea after our wedding, that for the past six months has been holding nothing but mail and coats! Now it kindly holds me while I sit at my computer. Way to go arm chair!

Also, 2 months from now we will be getting ready to head down to AZ for interviews (we hope!) and 3 months from today I will walk at Graduation!

Be proud of my cute husband, he is doing his internship at Medicity!

No comments: