Wednesday, January 7, 2009

5 minute Update

I have been very busy and have not had much time to update my blog. I am stealing a few minutes from work to do so.

School is in the full swing of things and I am grudgingly taking 15 credit hours. I am at my internship 20 hours a week and at my job 20 hours a week. I leave my apartment at 7:30 am and return home at 7:30 pm and somewhere in the next 12 hours I have to figure out how to eat, sleep, do homework, and do everything else I need to do.

My head has been hurting for the past few days, I haven't decided if its pseudotumor pains worsening or my head cold ending. My head doesn't feel nearly as horrible as it did 1 year ago exactly!

I just turned in my graduation application. I am so ready to get this show on the road! I just have to tell myself 15 weeks and then I am ABSOLUTELY done (with the hard stuff, still will have a 3 credit gerontology internship!)

Dan goes back to school Monday, lets pray I can make it through the anxiety of him driving in the stinky weather!

No comments: