Friday, September 26, 2008

My baby is turning 11!

Carley is favorite little cousin! She was born October 1st 1997 when I was 11 years old! I was so excited for her to be born I couldn't even stand it! She was going to be the closest I ever came to a little sister! My mom took me to the hospital to see her the day she was born. She was so cute and little and I can still see 1 day old Carley in my mind!
I stayed with her family often and babysat her and loved being able to be there to watch her grown up. She was such a bubbly and happy baby! I remember many a time taking care of her and playing dress up. It was also so fun when her little brother, Chainey, came along 8 1/2 years ago and I had even more fun playing with the 2 of them!
I have missed them so much in the 4 years I have been away at school! Carley turned 7 just after I left for school. I cannot believe that she is almost 11, the same age I was when I fell in love with her as an infant! I can't wait for the day that I have a little girl and Carley can take care of her!

2 comments:

miss chaz. said...

awww i remember when she was a little girl!! What a cutie!! She is growing up so fast!!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

Happy birthday Carley!