Monday, July 21, 2008

Apartment

Our apartment is 425 square feet of pure love and happiness... (ok that 2nd part is not always true)

We are getting it put together and as I get things done I think I am going to start posting some pictures!

Marriage is awesome... Its a major adjustment from single life and even from engaged life. I was so used to being able to just go home and be alone for a while before I went to bed but then I would be up half the night because I couldn't sleep. Now that I am married I have Dan their all the time when I am doing things like getting ready to go out or for bed and having a small apartment we are always in each others "space" as I say but once we get rid of some more of the boxes we should have some more room in our living room and I will hopefully calm down about him being their while I am doing my hair, make up, brushing my teeth and all those things I haven't done in front of people.

PS... I have never shared a room before so as bratty as that may make me I have always been the only girl and I have always just had my own room. He is great though, he helped do laundry last night and carried the bags down 4 flights of stairs and ran back up to the top when I forgot the soap. He even got rid of some old shirts after we ordered him new ones from old navy!

I love Dan and I love him for tolerating me while I adjust and he has been doing great at the adjustment.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

It's so fun to see all these posts from you! I like to read your perspective on events - and I'm glad you still love all of us after that tubing trip.

I remember that adjustment - man! The weirdest things would drive me nuts. Like the way he blew his nose. So stupid. I don't even hear it anymore.

At any rate, I'm happy to say that at almost 6 years of marriage, I think I'm finally adjusted. What's next? ;)