Saturday, July 26, 2008

In a flash what we have been up to this last month!

My momma made me a wonderful 22nd birthday cake and I am so happy we got to spend my birthday with my family!
Dan looking hot next to the burning hot car after we got to our resort!
Peek-a-boo! We lived at the pool on our honeymoon!
Our 1 year anniversary dinner at the Cheesecake Factory while we were on our honeymoon!
Look my shirt is Purple instead of Black or Red!
My handsome husband!We have spent most of our time since July 7th moving into our new little apartment! Its still a mess but its coming along!
We had to buy kitchen racks to store our stuff!
Our Wedding photos over the sink. I love these frames!
Our kitchen nic-nac board

1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

im loving the appartment!! your such a good decorator! and the frames are gorgeous!!!!