Friday, April 11, 2008

The semester is almost over!

Finals start next week! I am so excited, I only have this Summer and Fall of Classes left and next winter I am just working for my internship and then I am done!!!

School is wrapping up, Allyson and Jon's wedding is coming up in like 28 days!!! That means I am 78 days from our wedding! I can't wait to come home in a month and visit! I can't believe it is coming up so soon!

One of my Favorite Allyson and Jon pictures!

I have been working a ton and saving money for Dan and I! I have been very good at keeping my budget that I have set for myself over the past month! I have always tried keeping a budget but I never wrote much down after I decided what my budget would be so I got a check register and have been doing great!

Work has been horrible and I have threatened to quit at least once a day for the past 2 months. Its not only disliking one of the managers, its a mixture of dislike for him and my irritation with a very sad coworker and then the combination of the two of them together.

Dan won big gift card at Costco from his work which is another fun thing that has happened in the past month! He will most likely be buying a very large TV with the money. Yay!!

2 comments:

miss chaz. said...

Yay! How exciting! There is nothing better than a Large TV that is FREE!!!!

RedFeather said...

I was beginning to wonder why I had not heard from you in so long, but this explains a lot. I hope everything is going well- I can not wait for you to come home to visit!