Friday, April 25, 2008

I am starting to visualize how the rest of my life will be

I have enjoyed finishing up finals this semester. Looking forward to all A's and only one B landing this semester at number one on my best grades list for my time at BYU. I however am exhausted. I have been working a lot and am going to start working on campus 40 hours a week plus another 10 at my 2nd job as well as doing 3 credits of classes which actual ends up being 6 hours a week of classes. I will pretty much be up every day from 7 to at least 8 going straight without breaks... Is this the life of a DIVA? I think not, but its my life for right now.

I love working with my boss Sherene and my co-worker Mary! I hate working with one of my managers Scott but I pretty much keep my mouth shut when I am around him. I love feeling like I am helping my and Daniels future. I don't dislike working, I just disliking not getting to be with Dan as much as I would like. He is working hard too but I want his focus to be on getting through school. I am so proud of his last term at Neumont! It was his best term by far and I am so happy I am marrying such a bright intelligent person who teaches me so much. I also appreciate that he comes from very smart parents.

Anyway I am tired and excited and anxious for the future! As for this weekend I get to move in with my old roommate and current co-worker Mary! Mary is by far one of my favorite people I have lived with while attending BYU and I am really happy that I get to spend my last 2 months with roommates with Mary!!!

Thats all for now!