Thursday, March 6, 2008

We found our Apartment!

I can't tell you how happy this makes me and how emotional I am and want to cry!

I won't go into the mess its been trying to find a place. But today we got a call from our top place that we can move into one of their apartments on July 7th (which happens to be the day after our honeymoon ends!!!)
We will be living at The Lilac Place in Provo at 353 E 300 N #65 on the 3rd floor starting in July! We need to sign the contract and pay the deposit and its ours! We are going to look at #65 tonight... we have seen the neighbors apartment but not our own! I think Dan will have to get used to having a small kitchen and small bathroom but I am so excited for a place to call our own!

4 comments:

RedFeather said...

Hooray! Congratulations- thats so exciting!

Brittany Calkins said...

We actually got to see it tonight and about died! It is one of the few renovated apartments in the complex, All new floors, freshly painted, and new counters and cabinets! So much better than the pictures! We were in love!

MommaChelle said...

Thats awesome! I know how you feel finding an apartment was the BIGGEST ordeal and the most stressful thing ever! until like a week before our wedding we were going to have to live in his parents basement for 3 weeks after our honeymoon! but, our favorite place called and we were able to move in as soon as we wanted! it was awesome! CONGRATS on finding a great place!

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

That is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! One of the best parts about being young and just married is your first apartment together.

I hope it is bigger than our first apartment it was teeny tiny. I'll bet you are a decorator extrodinare and the place won't even look like an apartment when you get done with it ;) How fun!