Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm sorry if I am mean

I don't mean to be mean but I am going through what seems to be some of the biggest anxiety inducing times of my life all at the same time. I don't expect anyone to understand. I don't expect anyone to help because right now its just an effing waiting game.

Its school, its church, its marriage, its work, its money, its food, its health, its stress, its everything all at once.

I won't even try and explain because I will be more relaxed in a few days.






or in a mental institution...

2 comments:

RedFeather said...

Eek. I am so sorry honey! I am sorry I missed your call last night...I had already crashed for the night. I will give you a call a little later today. Hope you are feeling better!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

hell ya.

being a grown up sucks, just get the wedding over with and that will be a big load off!

i hear ya sweetie!!! big hug!!