Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Calkins Family Circle

So I am really excited to be a Calkins in less then 4 months! I am also very excited that about a month after Dan and I get married, his sister Lisa and Larry will be getting married (if he is back from sea)... Its fun to think that the family is kinda complete in the way of spouses and all... My family is almost complete, but Brett, and he is too young anyway to be married or dating anyone seriously.

I have met everyone in the immediate Calkins group except for Dave and Caroline. I won't get to meet them until our wedding but I am constantly hearing new things about their lives and how Dave is pretty much the cool older brother that they all look up to... The first time I got to speak with Caroline on the phone, I was almost in tears when I hung up over the sweet things she was saying about Dan. Its nice to know that a few other people in this world can see what I see in him.

Anyway I am excited, if you can't already tell from all my other posts. I am excited to get married but I can't wait for the day that we can put all the wedding stuff behind us and just be Brittany and Daniel Calkins.

No comments: