Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sewing Project

I just finished a fun sewing project. I was walking through the mall and saw something I thought was really cool, but not terribly difficult to make I must say, I asked the price and immediately turned around because it was ridiculous.


Here is a little glimpse.. but I am pretty proud, my sewing skills astounded me because I did the whole thing without a pattern (its not a piece of clothing so I didn't feel bad about doing it my way) but I did it by just looking at pictures. It was fun but my future Mother in Laws sewing room is like Amazing! She has the coolest cutting table that made cutting the whole thing out so easy!

YAY..

1 comment:

allyson elizabeth said...

This whole "spending time in a dark basement room" is sounding less and less creepy. I'm disappointed.