Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012


I cannot believe January is already over! I feel like we spent the first 3 weeks of it sick. We haven't been able to work on any of our goals yet for the year really. We have started going to the gym more this last week which has been great but I'm having a hard time watching what I eat at home. I need to lose weight this year. I'm dying for a 2nd baby and this feels like our one chance right now.

On another note changing Ava over to a toddler bed has gone great. No big deal now :) which makes me happy when we go to Arizona she will be able to sleep on her own twin bed and I won't have to worry.

We also took Ava to see her first movie this month :) She did great until the very end when she just wanted to clap and sing but the guys in front of us didn't love it. But it was the Muppet movie.

Here are some pictures from this month:





No comments: