Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Honestly the years go by 10 times faster when you have a kid, can't imagine what it will be like when we have a handful of kids!

We have had a lot happen this year, not all has been that great and sadly enough a lot of the things I wanted to accomplish DID NOT happen, but Ava changed a lot and that was my favorite part!

Ava has:
Gained 8 pounds this year
Grown 5 1/2 inches
Gone from 12-18M clothes to 3T

1 year ago Ava was still army crawling and had JUST started pulling herself up on things. She had 0 teeth and could say 1 word?

She was my little chunky baby 1 year ago and now she's my energetic toddler!

I've worked a TON this year. Brittybird has gone really well and I've stayed extremely busy. We are almost up to 1000 sales on Etsy!! I have been busier than I had ever planned. For most the year I kept telling myself that I needed to work more so that we could pay for things like infertility treatments but I've decided to take less orders this year and focus more on changing myself and losing weight and then hopefully we won't actually need to pay for infertility treatments.. (hopefully).

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my work. I want to make new projects this year that I haven't tried before and with more time that should be possible. I've already started this year off with a new project, recovering my friends car seats!

No comments: