Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas





Christmas with a nearly 2 year old was a ton of fun!! She suprised me with how much she was interested with everything else going on but not exactly unwrapping her gifts. She wanted to wander from one person to the next to see what they were doing :) She only focused on her own stuff for a little bit. This was our first Utah Christmas however I was totally sad that there was NO snow and that it has only snowed 2 (maybe 3) times this year... not even an inch each time. UM yes this is ME saying this! I guess I wanted a little bit of a winter wonderland for the year I'm not traveling... Now that Christmas is over we have our countdown till Little Miss turns 2!!! 2 1/2 more months (which also means spring will be here in 2 1/2 more months!) I am excited about that!

No comments: