Monday, May 23, 2011

I want 10 Ava's!

This may be one of those famous quotes that goes down in the history of our family as hilarious (well others in our family find them hilarious)! Dan only has 1 famous quote which will forever be "I'm married, I have no problems" ~ said the day after our wedding and very quickly regretted I'm sure.

2nd famous quote in our family "I just want her awake and screaming" ~ said by me the night before Ava was born. I still stand by that one!!! I was a very nervous pregnant lady who often feared the worse and nothing brought me greater happiness than the realization that soon I would have Ava and I'd get to hear her and know all was well with the world. The second I heard her first noise was like the weight of 10 million pounds and 9 months of stress being lifted off of my shoulders and into my arms.

Lastly (and I say this one all of the time) "I want 10 Ava's" I hope and pray I can stand by this one the rest of my life as well... those teen years will probably be tough, maybe I'll only want 5 but still. She makes me so so so happy! She exudes so much love and joy I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to have 10 little Ava's to love. I will never know what its like to actually have 10 of her but I guess that's what makes the 1 so special!

No comments: