Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thank you Ava

My first Mother's Day:
My Second Mother's Day: Today should be a day to celebrate my little Ava for making me a Mom. It has been exactly 2 years since we decided we wanted to start trying for a baby. I remember coming home from church on Mother's Day crying and devastated that I had been recently told that I A) shouldn't get pregnant and B) probably couldn't get pregnant. Within the week after mother's day we decided that we weren't going to go along with what the doctors were telling us and that was the best decision of our lives! I pray for the day that we will be able to get pregnant again and although its not as 'easy' as it was last time I know our next child will be worth the wait.

1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

wow what a wonderful thing you and dan decided! I am so happy you have Ava in your family!

PS. you take really good photos!!