Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ava Shawn and Jaxon

I looked over at Lonna on Sunday while she was playing with Jaxon during church and then looked in front of her and saw Christina sitting there with Shawn in his car seat and thought "when the heck did we become moms!" Seems like yesterday we were in high school chasing boys haha funny thing is Lonna and Christina married the boys they were chasing after! :)

Anyway, I love getting together with these 2 momma's. Its hard to believe that at one point we were all pregnant at the same time with these babies! But lo and behold we have made it and these cuties are here. It was really fun to go throughout the entire pregnancy with Christina. She was due exactly 3 weeks after me (well 4 weeks after my c-section date). Turns out she had Shawn a week and a half early so Ava and Shawn are only 2 1/2 weeks apart!

So here's the break down:
Jaxon is just over 7 1/2 months and 23 pounds
Ava is 1 1/2 months and probably 13 pounds
Shawn is almost 1 month and (my guess b/c his dr apt is Monday) 10 pounds

2 comments:

Charlie and Christina said...

I love this post! I can not believe we are all moms either! It was so fun to get together with our sweet babies! We will definitely have to make this a rountine get together!

The Hunsaker Bunch said...

Oh my heck... I love this post too! It makes me REALLY happy:o) And I most certainly agree about making this routine!!!!