Monday, April 19, 2010

Ava and Chloe

March 19th
April 19th

Here are Ava and Chloe! They are so adorable! Here's some fun facts about these 2 girls! Chloe is the daughter of my friend Tera. Tera and I met and we had no idea that we went to the same doctor's office however had different doctors. I was due on March 21st and Tera was due on March 23rd. I had a scheduled c-section all along for the 15th and since Chloe was breech she was scheduled finally scheduled for one on the 16th.

We never thought we would both make it to our c-sections. Well we did! However Tera went in and they found out Chloe had flipped so they induced her. She ended up needing an emergency c-section after being induced so she had Chloe 35 hours after Ava was born on March 17th! Oh and her doctor was scheduled to do the original c-section but since it was an emergency one the on call doctor did it who happened to be MY doctor! So Ava and Chloe were both delivered by Dr. Alperin (who I love, he's so sweet).

Anyway it was really nice to have Tera there in the hospital with us and it was nice to be able to take short walks down the hall to their room and vice versa! Its nice for Ava to have a little girlfriend and I can't wait to see them interact with one another. Oh and Chloe was 6lbs 4oz when she was born, Ava 7lbs 9oz, now Chloe is just over 8lbs and Ava is close to 11lbs! I hope Ava's not a bully because she is bigger :)

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Cute, cute girls!! I'll bet it's fun to have friends with babies the same age as yours!