Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!

We are heading up to Utah tonight for a few days to see the entire Calkins clan. I am looking forward to some cool weather and some relaxing time. Also to the fact that I will have the opportunity to interact with people! Haven't had too much of that being shut up in my house not feeling well.

I did think that my morning sickness was going away this week (and by going away I mean still feel sick just not throwing up). I spoke too soon. In a way I am thankful for feeling sick. It comforts me in a way. I know that must sound strange.

I am hoping I can make it through the plane ride tonight. This is my first trip ever not checking luggage... I know, I know, I always take too much stuff! I have a jam packed carry on duffle and hopefully that's all I will need. Ya for future posts that will have pictures!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

oh my gollie!! I had no idea you were pregnant!! How did i not know this!? Im so glad you commented on my blog cause I guess my google reader hasn't been seeing that you are posting. But anywho.. Im so happy for you!!! That is so excititng! How are you doing? and feeling?