Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 Weeks 2 Days till Move Day

We are moving in 2 weeks... I still haven't decided when my last day of work will be... I can't really face it yet. I love the people here and have worked here for over 3 years. I feel like part of my identity is getting taken away. I have grown to love working and just hope I am able to find a new job soon.

I have also fallen in love with the people at Jamestown. I adore the residents there and I can't believe I have to leave them in 2 weeks. My friend Helen is always so excited to see me and tells me she has been looking for me (I don't think she realizes I don't intern everyday). This week I get to go on the Scenic drive with them up Provo Canyon. I am beyond excited because I love love love Provo Canyon, but sad because it will be my last trip up the Canyon for awhile.

I thought moving would be so much easier. I thought leaving Utah would feel so different. I am so happy to be moving back to Arizona. I cannot wait to be near my family and friends down there that I have been away from (pretty much constantly) for 5 years. It will also be hard to be away from my family and friends I have made here in Utah. Since my 3rd date with Dan I have been a part of his family and have spent so much of my time with his mom. This will be a tough move.

I do really hope we are able to get our little pug, that we have been hoping for, soon. I think he will be a nice addition to this new chapter in our life. That is all for now.

2 comments:

Brad & Donna said...

We will be sad too that you are leaving Utah! :( You will make so many new friends in Az. and love it there too! We love you Brittany!!!!

The Hunsaker Bunch said...

Gotta be honest... Provo Canyon is one place in Utah I ALWAYS miss and visit every time we go up there. You & I will have to take special trips up to get our canyon kick;o)

I'm soooooo excited to have you here thought!!!:o) Just call me when you're feeling homesick for Utah!