Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mount Timpanogos Temple

On Friday afternoon, my friend Mary and I were delivering some fliers to places in American Fork and decided to head up to the Mount Timp temple to take some pictures. I went up a week or 2 ago with Dan to look at it because I was excited and we were bored! I am really excited that Mount Timp will be where we are getting our endowments out at in April.

Friday was a wonderfully cloudy rainy day, but the sun came out just for a few minutes while we were there and showered the temple with light. We both got some awesome photos (Mary's an artist and her's were better but whatever!) Another 11 weeks and Dan and I will be getting our endowments out here!!!I am also very excited, on Tuesday, Kathy, Mark, Dan and I are going through the Draper Temple open house. The last time I was inside a temple was the summer of 2005 when I went to the Newport Beach Temple open house. Ironically that is the last time and place Dan was in a temple too.

4 comments:

miss chaz. said...

How exciting Brittany!! Congrats!!! :)

MommaChelle said...

so did you ever find out what that "wooshing" sound was in your ear, i have had it happen to me sooo many times during the past couple weeks. its so annoying

Brittany Calkins said...

For me the wooshing is caused by something called Pseudotumor Cerebri. Unless you have visual loss and severe migraine headache I wouldn't worry about that one. I wonder what it could be thou! I don't trust WebMD anymore because they always tell me I am dying! haha

Ash & Paul said...

yea!! :) How exciting for you two!