Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Arizona Trip!!

We bought our plane tickets to AZ last weekend!!!

Dan fly's to Tempe on Sunday March 22nd. My mom is going to pick him up (she will have just gotten home the day before from Spain!) Dan's is planning to interview with some companies that week while I am still in Provo finishing my school week. I really am praying that things fall together nicely and that Dan will have some great interviews and we will get some options that will allow us to move to Arizona!

We have not been apart a single night since we were married in June and it will be weird to not have him around for almost 5 days, I haven't decided if I am going to stay by myself at our apartment or at Dan's parents.

On Thursday night of the 26th I am going to fly in after my English class. While I am there I may try to interview at a few places. We will see what I can find. Mostly I just want to enjoy 5 full days in Arizona! It will be the first "Spring Break" type trip in 5 years!

We will fly back on Tuesday March 31st late. The next day I will start my last month of school and thankfully 23ish days later my mom will come up to Provo!

3 comments:

Renae said...

That sounds like fun! It would be so nice to get away for a little while. I know you'll miss Dan while he's gone, but just think of the fun reunion you'll have when you're back together! Kyle and I have been separated a few times since being married, and a little part of me has enjoyed being separated because that just means that we'll be super happy and excited to see each other again.

Ash & Paul said...

Yeah, those 5 days will get pretty boring! :) You should go stay with his fam. Paul has been gone since the 2nd and wont be back til the 22nd....and I feel like I talk to myself a lot. haha, brayden sure keeps me busy, but its always nice to have an adult conversation!

La Esposa said...

I didn't realize you guys were leaving so quickly! That makes me sad...BTW, thank you for all the wonderful ideas! I'll be sure to add your blog to our "Compadres" list!!