Monday, December 3, 2007

Wedding Plans


I Love Gerber Daisies!

Fruit and Flower center pieces... (ideas I stole from my friend Clarissa's wedding)

Colors will be primarily Apple Red and Lemon Yellow and the only place their will be Lime Green is where we actually have Limes mixed into the bowls for the centerpieces.

So after many many days and hours of contemplation, I decided on a very simple a-line gown with full skirt that looks very pretty with a French Bustle and I will have a thick red ribbon around the waist.

4 comments:

RedFeather said...

Looks like everything is coming along beautifully! I love the dress choice and the flowers with the fruit idea and I am really glad to hear you are having Mindy do your invitations- shes so talented!

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

Heck yes I am! I can't wait I love the colors you picked out and your dress is going to look awesome with a red ribbon! Red was one of my colors for my wedding! I'm so excited I love weddings!

Brittany Calkins said...

I know I am excited!!!! Love my wedding planning sisters!!!

Clarissa B. said...

oh so cute! im flattered thatyou used my photos!! gosh i love you! im so excited for you!!