Saturday, December 15, 2007

Art Therapy

My sister in law, Lisa, is going into art therapy and she and I have gone twice this week to a place here in Provo called Color Me Mine. I absolutely love it. I have had a very stressful week between friends, finals and car accidents that doing this has really allowed me to release my negative energy.This one is something I really enjoyed doing tonight. It matches my wedding colors and the design I found for my invitations. I can't wait to see how it will looked all glazed over with no pencil marks. The colors change sooo much after they are glazed.

I did presents for people on Thursday. This one is for my momma... I couldn't post any of the other ones I did because those people look at my blog...

1 comment:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

very cool! look like a relaxing time! you deserve it!!!