Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Can't believe Christmas is over! Its been a crazy December. We decided to stay in Utah for Christmas instead of traveling, which to be honest I'm glad we didn't travel though I missed my family a lot. Dan's Aunt passed away on the 21st pretty unexpectedly so I'm glad we could be here for his mom and for the funeral next week. 
 
We spent Christmas Eve Eve ;) through Christmas Day at Dan's parents and opened up presents there. Ava had a ton of fun. She liked to take her time and look at her present after she opened it. She got 2 books that she really liked that stopped gift opening for at least 15 minutes while she looked at them and then again when she opened a box of dinosaurs :)  
She loved her toy story dolls the most I think. Those were her big gift this Christmas and they were such a hit :) She has not put Woody or his hat down since she opened him up! She's such a sweet girl, I'm so grateful for her and the joy she brings our family! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas with our sweet little girl!


No comments: