Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Its October!!

I cannot believe its October!! Stop it! Seriously!

We endured 4 weeks of dance at 2 different studios. I'm glad we tried the 2nd studio because the teacher, moms, staff were all SOO nice and would have been happy to keep working with us but I talked to the teacher and decided we would wait until she is 3 to try again. She's a wonderful little girl but she just is still little and having a hard time understanding things. We are going to try a mommy and me gym class and start doing play dates with other friends to help her learn to listen better and interact with other kids more often.

I'm on my 10th day of Take Shape for Life/Medifast with my coach Adrienne. She is wonderful and I'm so grateful already for this program! I've seen huge changes in just 10 days and am looking forward to what will come in the next few months!


1 comment:

AR ;-) said...

i'm so glad you went to a different class! i had no idea, but i think it's great because that first class sounded awful on so many levels!