Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful days 16-22

16: I'm thankful for my sister in law Lisa for coming to save me when I was having a mini meltdown
17: I'm thankful for my own intuition to take Ava to the doctor when everyone was telling me she was fine. Her hand was not fine and I'm glad we got her in.
18: Thankful that Ava was happy at the doctor today and we didn't have to hold her down like yesterday.
19: Thankful for Dan and how much he helps me even when I'm covering our house in fabric and crafts
20: I'm thankful for entire days in PJ's
21: I'm thankful for modern medicine and the help it is to us!
22: I'm thankful for my talkative little girl. She amazes me with all the words she can say and I love it! Today she was counting and being adorable like usual :) Also thankful for 4 hour naps :)

No comments: