Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 8-15 oops

Ive been thinking about these but being lazy
8 I'm thankful for our mini van and that it gets us where we need to go safety. Also for my education and knowledge of car seat safety. If I ever help one person keep their child safer then all my annoying posts and comments are worth it!!!
9 I'm thankful we got to have a fun family outting today to yo gabba gabba live.
10 I'm thankful Dan and I could go on a group date tonight!
11 I'm thankful for the kindness of strangers even if it's just over something silly.
12 I'm thankful for cute clothes. Shallow yes but I love dressing my doll up ;)
13 I'm thankful I got to help Kara pick out sommers sewing machine for her 10th birthday. Her face when she opened it was priceless. Thankful that Kara and her kids are our family.
14 I'm thankful for wonderful understanding supportive friends!
15 I'm thankful for the fact that we still have the hospitals bulb syringe. Only one that ever worked and 20 months old today and very much needed it tonight.

No comments: