Thursday, November 25, 2010

So thankful!

Last Thanksgiving Dan and I were barely getting by. SO thankful for Dan and the hard work he put forth into getting a new job so that we could make ends meet again. Thankful for our own home and space. I loved living with my mom but it was so hard near the end.

I'm so thankful for my mom. There is no way I could make it through these first 8 months with Ava without her. She has been more helpful than anyone else. She is the only person that could help me get Ava eating solid foods and sleep trained.

And I am more thankful than anything for Ava. She is the best thing that ever happened to us and I cannot even remember what I did before her. I pray that someday we are able to have another baby, I worry often that it won't happen but I need to have faith and let it be. I just love being a mom so much.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: