Monday, November 15, 2010

8 months

I keep thinking about how I felt when I was 8 months pregnant... thats about how it feels to now carry Ava around :) This girl is finally slowing down in the growth department. Only gained 6 ounces this month and half an inch. But she is till 22lbs6oz and 29 3/4 inches. Huge, I know.

Love her and everything about her. Love that she has started sleeping all night after help from my mom and her magic in helping me night wean her. She also is eating solids now and there's no baby food she doesn't like. We've got a bedtime routine down now and Ava goes to sleep at 7pm.

Can't believe in just 4 months this girl will be a crazy little 1 year old. Love it.

2 comments:

miss chaz. said...

there is NO WAY she is 8 months! Incredible!

and that lady bug picture at the top... I DIE!!

xx

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

awww she is soo cute!!! and so big!... it's soo crazy how fast it goes! ;)