Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heading to AZ

Saturday is our 3 year anniversary from our first date. We had been friends before then but September 25 was the day we started seeing each other and have been together almost every day since!

I am going to Arizona with Ava for 2 weeks in October. This will be the longest time we will have ever been apart. Before that its only been 3 days here or there. It will be hard I am sure but I really really need this trip home. I don't think I have ever been this home sick before.

I guess I was a bit spoiled in Arizona. Having my mom around was amazing. She helped me soooo much. She watched Ava so I could clean or run quick errands. It makes getting things done a lot harder now. Ava needs a lot of attention and work so house work and errands get pushed to the side.

I am sure I'll come back to cold Utah even more spoiled after we are around my family for 2 weeks. I can't wait to get together with family and friends. It seems so weird to me that when we left, Ava couldn't sit up and wasn't mobile. I'm just so used to all of this now it feels like she has been doing it together!

Anyway excited to visit!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

YAY! Hopefully it won't still be 100+ degrees when you come!