Friday, August 6, 2010

Since we moved

We only moved up here 2 weeks ago but a lot has happened. Mostly with Ava (of course)! Its amazing all the new things she has done since we moved. Here is the list of all of Ava's new things in no particular order because I can't remember when she did them exactly:
  1. Sits up now (usually only lasts a minute or so).
  2. Grabs her feet all of the time.
  3. Weighs about 18 1/2+ pounds now.
  4. Rolls over constantly. Lay her on her back and she is immediately turning to her belly.
  5. Sounds like she is saying MaMa all of the time, she gargles too and doesn't growl as much as she used to.
  6. Sleeps 7+ hours now in her crib, before we left she was still sleeping only 3 or 4 hours in a row.
  7. Drinks 6+ ounces now instead of her usual 3 or 4 (must be what helped #6 happen).
  8. Grabs at things a lot better now.
  9. Loves carrots, went a lot better than when we gave her avocado at 4 months.
  10. Misses her family in AZ (or well I have decided that she misses them)
I am still having a hard time with our move. A lot of things have changed and I miss my friends and family. I miss my mom so much. I miss seeing Ava play with my family. We have a lot less interaction with people here, probably because I don't know very many people.

We like our new ward, its extremely loud, there are about 1 billion babies, most of which seem to be younger than Ava. They must have had a ton of births between April and June! Not to mention there are quite a few pregnant ladies that still haven't had their babies.

I met a mom who's little girl is 2 months old and lives close to us and another mom who's daughter is 3 but she makes all of her daughters bows so we are going to get together and craft together, so that will be fun.

No comments: