Sunday, August 15, 2010

5 Months Old

Ava is 5 months old today and to keep my records going, she weighs 19 pounds today, is 28 inches long. She still has a 17 inch head. She is wearing 6-9 month clothes but we have already started pulling out 12 month clothes as well. And she is fitting nicely in size 3 diapers.

Ok now that I have gone through my usual stats. When is my child going to slow down!!! It only took Ava 2 months to gain the first 6 pounds and now 3 months to gain the next 6.

She is starting to eat solids but we are kinda going back and forth on starting them. If I only fed her carrots she would be happy but she can't just eat carrots forever.

She rolls everywhere, sits up and is starting to scoot herself forwards and backwards. I have a feeling she will be crawling soon!

1 comment:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

oh my gosh she is growing soo fast!! shes adorable. i love the pictures that show how she's grown!! wow and crawling already.. shes gonna be having all sorts of fun soon!! :)
hope your enjoying utah!! i bet the weather is just so beautiful right now!!