Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dang Weight

So I have learned in the last 3 months that I cannot do things by myself like I like to. I need help and I HATE asking for help. I think I am getting better at letting Dan and others know what I need though. But I still hate doing it.

One thing I have realized after 3 months is that I cannot lose this weight on my own. I am determined to lose this weight before we even think about having a 2nd baby. I have 2 conditions that MUST be met before we even start trying for a 2nd and both of these things will probably take another 2-3 years so don't get any ideas that I am trying for a 2nd anytime soon.

Doing weight watchers "on my own" during the last 3 months is NOT working for me. When I do weight watchers, it totally works for me but I have to go to the meetings and be accountable to someone (who is not Dan). I really need to change the way I eat because working out right now is extremely painful. I feel like I have no stomach muscles anymore so all I can do is walk.

So anyway, here I go... I'm going on Monday morning (diets always start on Monday's right? haha). They have a meeting that you can bring kids to so I can't take Ava with me. Here's to some much needed change!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so great Brittany! I've done weight watchers a few times, and have always lost a lot of weight. Maybe I should start going too...

miss chaz. said...

Good for you Britt! You can do it!!!

p.s. i think ava may be the cutest baby girl i have ever seen! just saying:) :)

Brittany Calkins said...

Thanks Ladies! We are on day 4 and its going well!

And Chaz you are so sweet!