Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

I am way to busy for my own good...

Lately I have:

1) Been planning our wedding
2) Making invitations
3) Being sick
4) Losing things
5) Skipping work due to illness, stress, anxiety, looming death
6) Trying to do one Spring class
7) Painting in my spare time (pottery, canvas)
8) Scrapbooking

Ok I totally don't have time for those last two but I really enjoy doing them.

Anyway I need to get my new debit card, I need to organize my wedding budget, I need to organize my personal budget...

This is hardly a new post... but simply a check list of things I need to or do not need to do!

Things not to do: Do NOT do other crap that distracts me from a) School b) Work or c) Wedding... (all though I like to do those three things in the order of Wedding, Work, School

39 more FREAKING DAYS then I get a vacation, and I get married, and then I turn 22!!!!

ps buy double A's for wireless mouse

1 comment:

RedFeather said...

Anything I can help with? I know when you are down to the wire it can get overwhelming. Just take it one thing at a time and it will all get done! Take care of yourself first and foremost and ask for help if you need it (I know its hard sometimes!).

Hang in there!