Saturday, May 3, 2008

PS I love Daniel

As a counter act of the last post I think it would be good for me to talk about the blessings in my life (just to name a few):

1) I have an amazing and strong mother who has done so much for me and my brothers.

2) I am marrying my best friend who loves me, trusts me, lifts me up, makes me better, and so much more.

3) I have a very giving father who has been so good to me despite my often expressions of stress and bratty behavior.

4) I am marrying into an amazing family. I could not be more blessed that Dan's parents and siblings are honest genuine interesting and loving people!

5) I am so lucky my brothers have decided to be with AMAZING women! My sister in laws (and Kirsten!) have been such helps to me and I appreciate them so much. Its also so nice to have girls to talk to my wedding stuff about and help out so much!

6) I have amazing friends! New and old! I have gotten a great opportunity to live with an old roommate and co worker Mary before I get married these last 2 months and she is fantastic! Also all of my friends I have known for most of my life who are so supportive and sweet to me!

7) I get to graduate from BYU in less than a year!

8) I have a loving and understanding bishop as well as great professors who did not hold it against me that I could not attend school for the first month of the semester!

9) Finally I am thankful for my sight and my health. After what happened to me at the end of last year/start of this year I have been faced with some very scary health issues that at one point left me in the blurry cross eyed dark. I am doing better and have regained my sight and hope for continued health!

2 comments:

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

Wow so much to be thankful for. I really liked reading your post. I know how you feel though. Sometimes it is hard to not let things get to you especially when everything seems to be going to hell! (lots of things have been going to hell for me lately) Thanks for helping me remember all the good things. You're awesome I can't wait to see you.

P.S. We do have a great fanily! I don't know kirsten that well but Kate sure is amazing! She has been a life saver the last few weeks!

Clarissa B. said...

aww that is so sweet! isnt life is so wonderful! :)