Monday, February 18, 2008

Update on life


The past few weeks have gone by in a flash. We are down to just a little over 4 months till our wedding. I am having a hard time with getting things in order, doing school, making it to all my appointments with bishops, doctors and counselors, and working close to full time as well as planning our wedding and our life after that.

Right now we are in the process of finding an apartment, planning our budget, saving money for deposits and bills...

I am glad I love Dan because, well, I don't think I would go through all of this work and stress for anyone else. I never complain about doing most of the planning, he is so busy with school and I want that to be his main focus.

Anyway we are working hard together to be prepared for our future and I am proud of both of us for the decisions we have made in regards to our marriage and nothing can change that.

No comments: