Monday, October 22, 2007

Lonna's Wedding


So I got to go home for Lonna and Shane's wedding. It was fantastic to see them and they were both soo happy! I was really glad that Daniel came with me. We left Thursday night and stayed in Vegas with his cousin. I woke up the next morning not feeling to well but decided to drive anyway. While on the freeway all hell broke lose and I got very ill (enough said). Dan had to drive the entire way stopping about every hour to let me be sick out the car door on the side of the road. It was pretty much one of the worst drives ever, except for the fact that Dan was so nice to me the entire time I was not feeling well. He would try and hold my hand as I was heaving out the window and I could not believe that he was being so sweet.

He met the entire family, which I was not entirely anticipating, he even met my grandma. The first thing Brett said when he saw Dan was "Big man!" I don't know if Brett is not used to meeting people taller than himself or what. We went to lunch with my Dad and Marilyn which I think went well. When we got back to the house my Dad let Dan drive his corvette, which I think Daniel was more than happy to do. I don't think he even cared that he would have to be alone with my Dad. Brave boy, I think I would be kinda freaked about to be alone in a car with his mom or dad.

All in all we had a very good trip.

1 comment:

Penny Jane said...

oh you look so pretty and happy!