Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall

I can't believe September is already here! I LOVE fall in Utah! Its so pretty and the weather is nice through Halloween... then it starts to get too cold for my blood.

Yesterday at church we had a heck of a time keeping Ava entertained for 3 hours... I am SOO ready for her to go to nursery, but sooo not ready to leave her there! We decided we would take her next Sunday and I'd stay with her. I'm sure she will do great, she's been to nursery a couple of times when we've been traveling.

I am excited for her to get a chance every week to play with other little kids her age and I hope I can finally figure out who in the ward has kids her age so we can start playing with them during the week. Especially when it gets snowy I won't feel like going out as much so it would be nice to have little kids in the neighborhood for her to play with.

I started some new medications this week to help me in my struggle with PCOS and hopefully on our way to having another baby! We've been doing weight watchers together for a month now! I've lost 7 pounds this month and Dan has lost 11. I'm happy with it, its not fast but its something!

1 comment:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

good job on weight watchers! thats awesome! ooh and i LOVE utah right now too. i want to go up there sooo bad to drive around the canyon and see all the leaves change pretty colors! totally post pics- then i can feel like im there! ;)