Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4 Dollar Walmart Find

Ok I usually don't "brag" about a 4 dollar walmart find... It makes me feel kinda like a "crazy" or something but who is to say I'm not...

Anyway, if you are at all like me you will appreciate this! I have had this ring for almost 9 months now and because of my own choosing the ring is not a thin band, its a very thick wide band that shows off every scratch and scuff and dirt mark... I have not been able to find a great way to clean my ring, even though know I know they are out there. I was going to breakdown and buy whatever they sell at my jewelers in some big bottle to clean my ring but while in Walmart I mentioned this "problem" to my roommate Mary and her being a connoisseur of jewelry recommended this 4 dollar cloth!

To my brilliant surprise it shined my ring up better than anything else, it was quick, fast, cheap and no mess!

This is my rant for today!

1 comment:

mairzy said...

Love the picture, haha, you tried to make it look so nice - and it is an AMAZING cloth ;-)