Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I HATE SNOW


I cannot tell you how much I hate the COLD, SNOW AND ICE! When the sky is blue, I have less anxiety, less stress, clear thoughts, and no repressed rage. When it starts to get cloudy, I worry... when little flakes start to fall I start to have little panic attacks in my brain, and when the down pour of snow happens, I completely freak out. I stress about walking in the snow, staying warm while I walk in the snow, falling on the ice and most importantly, myself or Daniel getting in some fatal accident because of SNOW!

I have come to the conclusion that I am not allowed to drive in the snow... its either A) my car does not have suitable tires to drive on snow and ice or B) I am incapable of keeping control of my car on snow and ice. I know which one it probably is so I just don't drive in the snow!

No comments: