Monday, February 15, 2010

More Updates

Ultrasound on Wednesday, she was measuring 5 lbs 6 oz :) and has been gaining an ounce a day since the beginning of January, only 4 more weeks (at most) till we get to see her in real life! Baby shower on Saturday, it was wonderful!
35 weeks along on Saturday (or 36 if you ask me but that's neither here nor there I suppose)
Updates in her nursery again, now the dresser is all done and her baskets are filled on the shelf!
Goal this week, to get my 3rd Physical Science midterm done and to finish setting up the nursery!

2 comments:

miss chaz. said...

YAY she'll be here in no time!! the shower was a blast- and i LOVE all of the stuff you got!!!:) little girl stuff is the best

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

Britts, I can't wait for you! How exciting, now it is really happening, a little itty bitty baby:) I wish I could see you and hug you